• Currently, the cement industry uses Cement Bags with two layers of kraft paper and one layer of pp with high strength, good moisture resistance, good preservation during transportation and storage with a weight of 50kg.
• The factory’s cement packaging production process follows a standard process as follows:
• It is a closed process from the time the customer orders the design to the time the goods are received in order to ensure the best packaging quality to the customer.
• Structure of cement bags:
• For packaging using three layers, KPK is also the abbreviation of the layers of materials that make up the cement packaging.
• the outermost layer is made of kraft paper the second layer is made of pp thermal film and the next layer is also kraft paper.
• The two outermost layers are bonded together with pp glue.
• The innermost layer of kraft paper is called the nesting layer.
• Cement bags is designed in the style of folding valve with 2 heads, sewing at 2 ends to pump finished cement products inside (called forced packing).
What is a cement bag?
Cement packaging to be evaluated well must meet 3 factors:
• Storage capacity
• Ability to absorb moisture
• Water resistance
Divided into 2 types, composed of one layer or two layers.
• Single layer of PP material
• Double layer KP : PP woven bag with Kraft paper on the outside. This type of bag is mainly used in the market.
Types of packaging for construction materials are usually produced according to the weight of 25kg, 50kg of material/bag and the same goes for cement bags. But for some imported cement, foreign cement manufacturing companies can change less or more than 50kg/bag, in order to meet the needs of the construction industry in the best way.